Christopher Mirabile is an angel with a plan. This super angel wants to make angel investing more professional and methodical. He comes to this aspiration by way of being a consultant, a corporate lawyer and a CFO of a successful tech company. He is co-managing director of Launchpad Venture Group and sits on numerous boards. He has co-founded Seraf, a platform for tracking angel investments and helping angels become better informed. He is an engaging and thought-provoking interlocutor. Do not miss this energetic interview which includes the following topics:
- Christopher Mirabile Bio
- From English Major to Junior Management Consultant and, Eventually, a Corporate Lawyer
- Law Firm to Tech Company, First as Chief Counsel, Ultimately as CFO Taking the Company Public
- Turbulent IPO Leads to Decision to Become an Investor Rather Than an Operator
- What Christopher Mirabile Looks for in a Startup
- Christopher Mirabile’s Favorite Pivots: Pixability, Powerhouse Dynamics and Vela Systems
- Christopher Mirabile’s Informative Columns and Posts
- Boston Has the Best Ecosystem for Angel Investing: “I've seen a lot of angel investing, and, as far as I'm concerned, there's no city in the world I would rather invest in than Boston”.
- The Angel Treaty – Angel Syndication – Collaborative Culture of Angel Investing
- Christopher Mirabile on the Value of a Board to an Early-Stage Company
- “I'm to the point now where if I run into a team that I otherwise like and I get any sense of hesitancy about building a board, that's a huge red flag for me”.
Episode Transcript with Subject Headings Available at:
Link to Angel Invest Boston Podcast Episode Pages